Danielle is a business strategist, podcast host and the founder of Business Babes Collective, a global community for female entrepreneurs. With over 10 years of entrepreneurial experience, Danielle loves helping women launch and scale profitable businesses through one on one coaching, group Masterminds, and her signature business program: Action Takers Club. She believes every woman is capable of creating a full-time income in their business without having to work around the clock.
HERE’S WHAT WE’VE COVERING IN THIS EPISODE:
- What inspired Danielle to chase the entrepreneurial world
- Creating a global community for female entrepreneurs
- Danielle’s process for implementing systems to expand her team
- Making a pivot from in-person events to the online space during the pandemic
CONNECT WITH DANIELLE:
ENJOY TODAY’S EPISODE? I’D LOVE IT IF YOU COULD..
- Post a screenshot on your IG Stories and tag @elise_hodge and @danilivinglife and we’ll repost you
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
FREE, ON-DEMAND TRAINING FOR ENTREPRENEURS:
How to become the no. 1 choice for your dream clients with website copywriting that converts
…so you don’t have to waste time working with the wrong clients.
Watch it now >>