Madison is a speaker, writer, and community builder who holistically helps creative women entrepreneurs live with purpose, love their work, and make an impact. She’s OBSESSED with helping female creatives strategically chase after their biggest dreams and have clarity on what to do next.
- How Madison went from being a virtual assistant to being a community builder who connects people to the experts
- The reality of loneliness as an entrepreneur and how Madison found biz besties
- The keys to building a Facebook Group that’s actually inviting and engaging
- Tangible ways to intentionally build a loyal community around your business
Connect with Madison:
What did you think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Enjoy today’s episode? I’d love it if you could…
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG Stories and tag me @elise_hodge so I can repost you
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Free training for entrepreneurs
Are you sick of hustling 24/7 for the wrong clients who never pay you what you’re worth? I’ve created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step Dream Client Attraction System to become the no. 1 choice for your dream clients so you don’t have to waste time working with the wrong clients.
Register now: elisehodge.com.au/class