In this episode, I’m diving into all things selling on social with Whitney Kay.
We talk about…
- Developing a social media strategy for your business
- The biggest mistakes Whitney sees business owners making when it comes to creating content for social media
- Keys to creating consistent content on social media that connects with your ideal clients
- How to scale an online community
- Turning social media followers into email subscribers
If you enjoyed this episode, drop me a DM @connectioncopycoand let me know your biggest takeaway.
Whitney is a multi-passionate entrepreneur, wife, and mom of two. She is the founder of Social Savvy Influencer – a brand and social media agency helping service-based female entrepreneurs and coaches succeed with simplified business and marketing strategies, social media, lead generation, and more while ensuring they stay true to themselves.
Whitney is also the host of the UNOMOSS Podcast (oonomoss), focusing on providing women the solutions they need to build a sustainable business and succeed with a foundation of faith and family!