Catherine (Cat) Hildner is the creator, designer and heart and soul behind Kitty Meow® Boutique (@kittymeowboutique). At Kitty Meow you can shop beautifully designed paper & party goodies based on your mood: WITTY (edgy, saucy, semi-inappropriate) or SWEET (thoughtful, charming, and well…sweet!) The Kitty Meow® brand is fun, FIERCE, & designed to make women feel confident, empowered, and courageous enough to take the bull by the horns in life with thoughtful details! Catherine is also a wife, momma to two gorgeous little ladies, a little dude on the way in May, and self-proclaimed Customer Service Queen. She’s dedicated to bringing a little personality to the party and sharing what she knows to empower other creatives. You can catch her weekly episodes of the Dreams to Plans Podcast (@dreamstoplanspodcast) where Cat & co-host @mygirlfriendrenee give valuable, honest, and hilarious content for creative, small businesses everywhere. KMB Signature Collective – helping women who have product based businesses build a brand with tons of personality.
Here’s what we’re covering in this episode:
- How Cat grew her wholesale business from 100 stores carrying Kitty Meow products to over 450 during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How infusing personality into her brand has been a catalyst for growth
- Cat’s take on providing a stellar client experience
- Top tips for anyone wanting to get started in the product-based business space
Connect with Cat:
Enjoy today’s episode? I’d love it if you could…
- Post a screenshot on your IG Stories and tag @elise_hodge and @kittymeowboutique so we can repost you
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
FREE copywriting class for entrepreneurs
Are you sick of hustling 24/7 for the wrong clients who never pay you what you’re worth?I’ve created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step Dream Client Attraction System to become the no. 1 choice for your dream clients with copywriting that converts, so you don’t have to waste time working with the wrong clients.
Register now >>